Bachelor of Business Administration (Evening)
Complete an evening BBA that’s as innovative, challenging and life-changing as any traditional daytime program. At the prestigious Brennan School of Business, you’ll work alongside dedicated faculty and motivated students whose support will bring out the best in you.
A Better Path to Your Goal
Most evening business programs are watered-down versions of the traditional daytime track—not ours. Brennan’s Evening BBA lets you work full time and study full time without sacrificing quality. We do it through an innovative mix of online, on campus and hybrid classes. Be part of a collaborative, networked cohort of highly motivated students, who may even become your future business partners.
Finish What You Started—With Brennan
The Evening BBA is designed for students who have completed an associate’s degree. Our program puts you on track to earn your bachelor’s in business in two years. You’ll have the same outstanding faculty as our traditional day program, plus our signature, relationship-centered learning models.
Dive into Dominican’s experiential, cutting-edge curriculum, career development resources and one-on-one coaching through our Executives-in-Residence program.
Evening BBA snapshot
- Complete your bachelor’s within 24 months; cohorts begin each fall
- Evening courses offered on campus, online or hybrid
- Same curriculum as top-ranked AACSB-accredited traditional day program
- Scholarships and financial aid available; Brennan Business Star Scholarships are available to transfer students majoring in management within the Evening Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program.
- Must have completed an associate degree and Illinois Articulation Initiative General Education Core Curriculum (GECC) requirements
- No need to repeat business courses you’ve already taken
- Six semesters, including two summer terms
- Two intensive eight-week sessions per semester
- Take up to five classes per semester, but never more than three at once
Choose to pursue one of two market-ready majors
- Accounting. Acquire expertise and skills to make data-driven business decisions.
- Management. Prepare for a career in management with a focus on effective and ethical leadership.
Channel Consultant, HubSpot
“Brennan’s focus on experiential, real-world education has helped me tremendously. Through a Future Leaders program, I met inspiring women executives. I even have the chance to interview for a Fortune 100 company.”
Invested in Your Success
At Brennan, we are invested in the success of our students. Brennan’s career development program, for example, prepares students for their careers by providing individualized guidance and training. This includes resume writing assistance, networking support, interviewing tips and more. All Brennan students have access to both academic and career advising throughout their studies.
The curriculum itself is infused with career-enhancing practicums that help students post-graduation. These include a required internship, an entrepreneurship practicum and a capstone experience. Plus, our Executives-in-Residence program brings business leaders to campus to mentor students, one-on-one, in a professional setting.
How Brennan is Different
The Brennan School of Business takes a relationship-centered approach to business education. Thanks to small class sizes and dedicated faculty, our students build partnerships with their peers and professors. It’s collaborative, hands-on and rooted in professional experience.
At Brennan you’ll grapple with challenging and relevant issues, including business ethics and corporate social responsibility. And our faculty—Fulbright scholars, published authors, corporate executives and successful consultants among them—bring extensive industry expertise to the classroom.
Registered Associate, Morgan Stanley
“At Brennan, my professors know me. They reach out with resume-building projects, job openings and internship opportunities. They’re always available to talk. You just don’t get that level of attention at other schools.”
Brennan School of Business Mission Statement
Guided by the University’s core values of Caritas et Veritas, the Brennan School of Business prepares a diverse student body, through experiential education, to become ethically minded business leaders who are committed to creating an equitable and sustainable global society.