Together exploring Faith, Culture, Justice!
University Ministry welcomes you to explore the big questions of life in a diverse community. We deepen and nurture our spiritual roots as we work towards a more just and humane world. We learn from one another as we cultivate inclusive spaces that celebrate the intersection of faith, culture, and justice. As a Catholic, Dominican community, we live out our motto of Caritas et Veritas (Love and Truth). We are called to interfaith dialogue and journeying together with persons of non-faith and all faith traditions.
Wherever you are on your journey, you are welcome because of all that you are!
Visit Get Involved to learn more about University Ministry opportunities and resources as together we live out our four Dominican pillars—Community, Service, Study and Prayer.
University Ministry aspires to the following values in every aspect of daily living with the students, faculty, and staff of Dominican University:
- We are a community of radical hospitality that fosters belonging.
- We honor and cultivate the rhythm of contemplation and action.
- We do theology, ministry, and formation that begins with students' social locations—their cultures, faith traditions and their own human development.
- We are called to interfaith dialogue and action because we are a Catholic, Dominican community.
- We witness and celebrate the places where God's right relationship, or justice, emerges and we commit ourselves to bringing about that same justice in daily life.